Join the Big Great Launch Giveaway!
What can I win?
- 1x Samsung Galaxy S10+ Smartphone
- 5x Ledger Nano X Hardware Wallets
- 10x CreasureQuest T-Shirts
- 20x 1000 CRQ Tokens
How to enter:
- Follow CreasureQuest on Twitter
- Download the picture on the left
- Tweet the following together with the picture:
How to enter:
- Follow CreasureQuest on Facebook
- Download the picture on the left
- Post the following together with the picture:
The winners will be announced on May 1st 2019.
- MULTIPLE POSTS ON SEVERAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS ARE ALLOWED
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
OFFICIAL RULES FOR The CreasureQuest Giveaway
1. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the CreasureQuest Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents worldwide who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Central European Time (CET). Employees or agents of CreasureQuest (“CreasureQuest”) and co-sponsors of the Sweepstakes (if any) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings or spouse) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, any terms that apply to your use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter’s policies and procedures (to the extent you seek Additional Entry per below) and any other terms that apply to your use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling the eligibility requirements set forth above and below.
2. Sponsor(s): CreasureQuest, SV GmbH, Muellerstr. 56, 80469 Munich, Germany and any co-sponsors shown on the dedicated Sweepstakes page at CreasureQuest.com (collectively referred to hereafter as “Sponsor”).
3. Sweepstakes Term. The Sweepstakes will end on 05/01/19 (the “Sweepstakes Term”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How To Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting by following all onscreen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form (“Primary Entry”) on the dedicated Sweepstakes page. You can earn an Additional Entry in the Sweepstakes when you send the Sweepstakes page to a friend, age 21 or older, by following the Additional Entry instructions on the screen (“Additional Entry”) and the friend enters the Sweepstakes inputting your referral information. No other methods of delivery will be accepted, including submission by email. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES TERM. All entries become the exclusive property of CreasureQuest and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winner will be selected at random. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive newsletters via electronic mail from the Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor (see Section 12 below for more details). CreasureQuest is not responsible for incomplete, lost, damaged, forged, stolen, postage due, late, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software originating with CreasureQuest. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by CreasureQuest in its sole and exclusive discretion, and CreasureQuest reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value. A total of $3000 prizes will be awarded to winners selected at random. One Grand Prize is available, to be given away. The Grand Prize consists of: with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $999. CreasureQuest’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified immediately via email or through Social Media. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize, unless prohibited by law. Receipt of a prize by a potential winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements described herein. The winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules after prize notification. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, CreasureQuest will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing held by Sponsor from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except with Sponsor’s written consent.
6. Odds. The odds of winning a prize is equal to the number of Sweepstakes prizes divided by the total number of entries to the Sweepstakes.
7. Release and Indemnification. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release any and all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor (including CreasureQuest) and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers and their respective parent companies and such companies’ officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and further covenant not to sue any Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that none of the Released Parties have made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any third party claims, warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or the prizes. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize that may be awarded, entrants agree to fully indemnify each Released Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants agree that CreasureQuest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including any travel or events related to prizes awarded). CreasureQuest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing or participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event CreasureQuest is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes (or awarding any prize) as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within CreasureQuest’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, CreasureQuest shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes, in any and all media worldwide, for any purpose and without further payment or consideration, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with Sweepstakes or other promotions, and hereby releases CreasureQuest from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
9. Participation. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of CreasureQuest. If the potential winner declines the prize, fails to claim the prize, is unavailable for prize fulfillment, fails to abide by the Official Rules, or is ineligible, CreasureQuest may randomly select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. CreasureQuest reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by CreasureQuest. CreasureQuest is not responsible for any non-intentional, incorrect or inaccurate information associated with this Sweepstakes or for any technical or human error that may occur in the administration of this Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, CreasureQuest reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, CreasureQuest reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. The winner releases Sponsor and their affiliated companies from any claims, costs, expenses or liability incurred by winner in connection with this Sweepstakes or winner’s acceptance and use of the prize, including any travel related thereto. CreasureQuest’s failure to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, CreasureQuest, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, CreasureQuest reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND CREASUREQUEST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Disputes. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution procedures set forth in our Terms of Service (section 19) https://CreasureQuest.co/terms
. Please review carefully as those procedures require binding arbitration (in most instances) and waive any class action rights. You acknowledge and agree that those procedures provide your sole and exclusive avenue for resolving disputes related to the Sweepstakes.
13. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
14. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Disclosures. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.